zondag 6 februari 2011

Eating vegetables

Hi guys,

I've just decided to do the Atkins diet again, I did it a few years ago and successfully lost around a stone. I'm 22 and all past dieting attempts have been successful if slow, i.e. I've not put the weight back on without an obvious increase in seriously unhealthy food.

I only plan to do the two week induction to lose around 10-15lb's which will take me down to 68-70Kg, so nothing extreme. Once the diet is over I plan to go back to a regular, healthy maintenance diet including reasonable carbs and fibre but I will cut out added sugars and unhealthy foods (I basically just need an initial boost). I do exercise but recently my low calorie dieting attempts (2 weeks) have come to nothing, having stayed relatively stable at 75.5Kg.

My problem is at 22 I still have my immature inability to eat vegetables, it's been a lifelong issue that I've never been able to overcome. Even knowing they're healthy and good I always 'gag' when I try and eat them and can't ever get past a very small quantity (same applies to cheese)...I do actually like the taste of some, but eating the raw/cooked vegetable solid is just not possible.

I'm taking vitamin tablets but obviously I need to be if I

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten